This video is a high-level overview of how the Anchor Content Course is delivered. It is the exact same video available on the course dashboard page once you sign up.
How is the course delivered?
Each unit is delivered through video lessons and accompanied by transcripts, spreadsheets, checklists, cheat sheets, swipe copy and a bunch of other collateral that will help you take immediate action on the things you learn.
Unit 1 will help you…
- Come up with an anchor content topic based on your audiences’ problems
- Lock down high-performing keywords based on this topic
- Pinpoint relevant influencers in your industry that will improve your promotion efforts later on
- Discover the very best content already out there on this topic
Unit 2 will help you…
- Develop a skeleton structure for your anchor content including headings, sub-headings, dot points and placeholders for visuals
- Actually create a high quality content anchor, optimize it for search engines and make it visual
Unit 3 will help you…
- Boost the visibility of your content anchor by linking it to relevant pages and posts on your website
- Fill your content calendar with months of blog post ideas based on your newly created content anchor
Unit 4 will help you…
- Implement a step-by-step formula for generating hundreds of social shares for your content anchor, and increasing the amount of comments and engagement your content gets
- Get backlinks for your content anchor that will improve your search engine performance and generate sustainable website traffic
- Skyrocket traffic back to your content anchor using guest blogging
Got a question?
Email Will Blunt here.